Women are always in search of different ways to lose some extra pounds. We do exercises, eat healthily, drink detoxifying drinks, and follow a proper routine to prevent gaining weight. But you can’t help eating more than you do in your regular routine on holidays. It was December last month. With the coming of a new year and all the festivity has gotten us into eating more and gaining some extra pounds that we were dreading to prevent ourselves from. If you are searching for the easiest way to cinch your waist in just two hours, here is an exceptional hack that actually works. Try it out and free yourself from that weight gain guilt.
- Coffee: It helps boost circulation, increases blood flow, and helps get rid fading of cellulite
- Seaweed: It has vitamin C and K and Zinc that are healthy for the skin and provide it with softness and brighten its complexion.
- Organic Coconut Oil: It is a carrier oil that serves as a soluble to mix all the ingredients. It also helps emulsify the skin.
- Tree Tea Oil: It helps stimulate the skin; it has antifungal properties. (Put one drop at a time to avoid skin irritation and sensitivity).
- Vaporub: It will increase heating in the body, helping you to shed some weight off. (You can add this or not because it can cause skin irritation to some people).
How to Use It:
- Add 1 cup of coffee
- 1 tablespoon of seaweed
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of vaporub
- Add 1 drop of tea tree oil
- Mix all the ingredients completely in a small glass container
- Measure your waist and put on a sweatsuit on to provide extra heating to the body
- Apply the mixture all over your waist and back and cover it entirely with a surround wrap
- Put on waist trainer above surround wrap to keep your posture right
- Remove the waist trainer and surround wrap after two hours. It will help you shed 1 or 2 inches off your weight.
The ingredients in this procedure of easiest way to cinch your waist in just two hours will make you sweat, and you might also feel itchiness. Consult your doctor before trying this at home.