There is no doubt acne can make a person mentally anxious. Ugly spots on the face increase feelings of inferiority in a person. In this article, we will tell you home remedies for acne scars and acne and also different tips about acne.
Acne is a skin trauma. In which skin suffers from different tragical conditions. It includes different types of pimples, blackheads, redness, swelling, and other skin diseases. It can appear anywhere on the body but it is often seen on the face, nose, shoulder, chest, and upper arms.
If you are using medicines for your skin then keep in mind that medicines can dry or can peel your skin. Apply moisturizers. If you are using a skin cream then prefer water-based or non-comedogenic. Non-comedogenic products are formulated as they will not block the pores of the skin.
What is Acne Active?
Before going to the topic, you need to know the causes of acne and why this problem is active on our skin. There are possibilities.
- Hormonal changes
- Different medicines
- Oily beauty products
- Maybe due to diet problems
What Causes of Acne Scars:
If you know the cause behind your persistent acne. Or if you are undergoing acne treatment. Different home remedies can help you to remove the scars of the older ethnicity. Why don’t scars fade away from the skin? Some people might have seen that they fade away very fast. But sometimes it takes a long time for the scars to fade away.
There could be poor reasons for it. Once your acne or cystic acne which aren’t deep into the skin. Creates scar tissue in the deeper layers of the skin or two it may be because your diet is very unhealthy. Or a person is not including healthy foods. Which helps to have a better turnover of skin cells and remove the excess scars faster.
The common reason why scars don’t fade away is food. When a person doesn’t add green fresh vegetables and fresh fruits to their diet it happens. If water intake is low this also can be a reason. The first rule for removing your acne scars with natural remedies at home is to improve your diet.
Sometimes products that claim non-comedogenic can still be harmful. So avoid all those products that make your skin worse. A small amount of sun exposure can also be helpful in this regard. But try to avoid too much sun exposure which can be dangerous for the skin.
Sometimes medicine makes your skin sensitive. There is no final research about eating chocolates, high-fat foods, or other food that causes acne. But if you find any food that you feel is causing acne try to avoid that.
8 Effective Home remedies for acne scars:
These are some remedies for acne scars you can try at home we are sharing with you.
- Apple cider vinegar or without filtered apple juice
- Aloe vera gel
- fuller’s earth (Multani mitti)
- Gram flour
- Leaves of neem
1: Apple cider vinegar or without filtered apple juice:
Apple cider vinegar contains lactic acid, gallic acid, protocatechuic acid, and chlorogenic acid. which kill certain types of bacteria. No final decision has been made yet about it. Some dermatologists devise against apple cider vinegar because it may irritate the skin.
How to use:
Mix one part of apple cider vinegar and three parts of water and then clean the face thoroughly. After cleansing the face, apply this mixture on the face with a cotton ball with soft hands. After applying the mixture wait for 10-20 minutes and let it dry. After getting dry, wash your face with running water. Apple cider vinegar counts as one of the most suitable home remedies for acne spots.
Keep in mind that apple cider vinegar may burn or irritate your skin most dermatologists don’t advise using it but if you want to try to take a small amount of it.
In many research, it is noticed that apple cider vinegar can fight against bacteria and fungi. It contains organic acid and critic acid which kills bacteria.
2: Aloe vera gel:
Aloe vera is known for soothing many types of skin problems. Such as psoriasis or sunburns early tests in lab rats show it may reduce the appearance of scars. Aloe vera gel is one of the best Home remedies for acne and acne scars.
Aloe vera gel is likely safe to try to take our lead by applying aloe vera gel to the acne-affected area. You can leave it overnight. That will kill off harmful bacteria and reduce inflammation. It can also increase blood flow to your skin and make it glow.
Aloe vera gel is known to have wound healing properties. There are many remedies of aloe vera gel for acne scars that you can use. Use aloe vera gel with lemon juice and caster oil—turmeric powder.
Tomatoes are rich in vitamin C and also removes black and dark marks on the skin. If you have an ollies thing it also helps to prevent excess oil secretion. This is a natural sunscreen. Even if you get older your skin this tomato scrub also helps to prevent wrinkles and anti-aging problems. It contains lycopene which prevents premature aging. Also helps to protect the skin from the damaging effects of the sun.
Instance it is rich in acidity the content. They have rich in natural bleaching agents. Leaving your skin right off to that day. so when you use this tomato scrub daily for your skin or at least once or twice a week. It gives you scar-free and pimple-free skin without any black or dark marks. It helps for leaving the earth fresh soft and glowing forever.
so before start doing the scrubbing it is a must you have to do steaming and then scrubbing you how to apply moisturizer.Tomatoes is one of the home remedies you can try for acne scars.
4: Fuller’s earth (Multani mitti):
Fuller’s earth is count in one of the best home remedies for acne spots list I am sharing with you. The greatest home remedy for acne is fuller earth with rose water. Take a pot and make a paste of both ingredients this will reduce oil from the skin and will make your skin oil-free.
Another option is turmeric which is also a good option but Uses colorless turmeric. Fuller earth and turmeric are easily available in the market.
Honey is considered the one of best natural home remedies that can be used for acne scars. It is an antibiotic for acne, which is always ready and waiting to clean the little buggers out. Honey is one of the best home remedies that can be used for acne scars.
How to Use:
You will need two tablespoons of honey one teaspoon of cinnamon and paper towels. clean your face with fresh water and let it dry for some minutes. Take a combination of one teaspoon of cinnamon and two tablespoons of honey.
Mix them well until they become smooth. Apply the mask to your face (or spot treat) and leave it on for 10-15 minutes. Rinse off properly, and make your face dry. This mixture will be so sticky, so make sure you have some paper towels in your hand.
6:Leaves of Neem:
In acne self-care, Neem leaves are considered very powerful in fighting against acne scars and pimples. Leaves of neem count are one of the acceptable home remedies for acne scars. For this remedy, you will need two tablespoons of neem leaves powder. One tablespoon of fresh curd with a few drops of fresh lemon juice.
Must follow this remedy. Take a bowl and make a mixture of all these ingredients. Texture of this mixture should be semi-liquid paste. You can add a little amount of rose water if you need it. Apply this mixture to all your face and let it dry and wait for 30 minutes. After that wash your face with cold water and repeat this process after 3 days for good results.
7: Gram flour:
The flour of gram is a famous ingredient. Gram flour is loved because it’s a gentle natural ingredient that is suitable for all skin types and, it’s well known for treating acne since it has zinc that fights infections. People use gram flour to brighten their skin and to exfoliate dead skin cells not just on the face but the whole body. Gram flour is one of the finest remedies for acne scars.
How to Use:
Four different graham flower masks that you can try at home.
- You just need gram flour and fresh curd for this purpose. Mix both of these mentioned ingredients smoothly and apply a fine layer on the face let it dry, leave this on for 15 minutes and slowly rub them off and rinse with water. Use this twice a week washing your face with fresh water.
- 1 tablespoon gram flour, half lemon juice, and 2 pinch of turmeric powder mix these 3 ingredients well and apply it on clean and dry face for 10 to 20 minutes.
- You need gram flour and green tea leave this for 15 minutes and rinse with clean cold water apply this mask twice a week.
- 4th mask is for pores you need gram flour, Honey, and egg white make a fine mask and apply it on open pores area.
Lemon has anti-microbial properties that make it a good anti-acne agent. This is not just helpful in acne scars as well as helpful in controlling sebum oil over abundance and also makes your skin glowing and beautiful. Lemon is considered one of the best home remedies for acne scars.
Lemon is a very acidic part of the citrus fruit family and has a very acidic ph level and that can totally just throw off the ph level of your skin that’s why some people suggest that you don’t use lemon for your skin in order to help brighten or lighten or fade acne scars.
But it comes down to your personal choice just be aware that that’s what can happen to your skin when you are using these sorts of treatments and make sure that you balance it out with other things like your tone or your moisturizer your cleanser.
How to Use:
Need to do is just cut the lemon in half and then you can either squeeze it by hand into a small bowl or you can just use a lemon squeezer or orange squeezer.
If you might have a bit of an issue with using lemon juice straight on your skin you can mix it with a bit of water so use 50 water 50 lemon juice so now you have your little thing of lemon juice here and you can either use a cotton round to apply this to a large area on your face.
If you have just little spots like this you just have little spots that you want to deal with then use a cotton tip and just dip that into the lemon juice and apply that directly to your face.
Also check this: How to get rid of Acne Fast at Home in a Week?
Some other tips and Home remedies for acne spots:
- Keep your face clean. Whether you have acne scars or not you have acne it is essential to wash your face twice daily to clean dead skin cells and extra oil from your skin.
- Use water that is warm, not hot and facial cleanser which is mild.
- Using a harsh soap can hurt your skin which is already inflamed and can cause for more irritation.
- Another tip for acne scars is to Avoid scrubbing your skin.
- Don’t treat your skin harshly with the washcloth.
- Gently wash your skin with a soft cloth or soft hand.
- Always clean your face well, and after that dry your face with a hygienic cloth.
- It is recommended to moisturize your skin. Many acne cure products on the market contain harmful ingredients that are not only dry and sensitive. That’s why always use a good moisturizer and hydrate your skin. It is one of the pro home remedies for acne scars.
- While buying any product for acne scars, please read the product’s ingredient list and choose one non-comedogenic.
- The best tip for acne scars is to Use makeup frugally.
- Avoid wearing foundation, powder, or blush during acne breakout on your skin. If you wear makeup, clean it entirely before going to bed.
- It is advice to always choose beauty products that are oil free.
- Choose makeup that claims as “noncomedogenic,” which means that it should not cause acne.
- Reading the lists of ingredients on the product label before buying is one of the focusing tips for acne self-care.
- Taking care of what you have applied to your hair is also a great tip for acne skin care. Avoid applying fragrances, oils gels, and products to your hair. If they get on your face, they can cause blockage of skin pores and can irritate your skin.
- Use a gentle shampoo and conditioner for your hair.
- Never ever pick or pop pimples with your fingers, because it can cause infection and scarring.
- Stay out of the sun. Rays of the sun may be harmful to your skin The ultraviolet rays of the sun can increase inflammation and redness and hyperpigmentation.
- Some acne medications may cause your skin more sensitive.
- Whether you have acne or not, it is advised to always apply a broad-spectrum sunscreen with 6% zinc oxide and SPF 3 or higher before going outside
- Regular exercise is really good for your skin as well as your body. Ignoring exercise is not good for you. Shower right after taking exercise.
- In the acne scars routine, our final and foremost tip for acne is just to relax no matter what’s going on always keep a smile on your face.
acne is basically a skin trauma that causes ugly feelings. with the help of some easy home remedies, you may get rid of this problem. First of all, if you are using any medicine keep in your mind that some medications may cause acne and pimples, and skin allergies. Apply moisturizer and use water-based products. There may be many causes for acne like hormonal changes, oily products, humidity, and sometimes due to your diet. Apple cider vinegar or without filtered apple juice
Aloe Vera gel, Tomatoes, fuller’s earth (Multani mitti), Honey, Gram flour, Lemon, and Leaves of neem may be helpful to get rid of acne spots and acne. Some tips may be helpful to keep your skin acne free. keep your face clean. Don’t use harsh soap. Use a clean towel. Use gentle shampoos etc.
- All About Flax Seed Gel: What It Is, How To Make It, And All Its Benefits
- How To Get Rid Of Hyperpigmentation Around Mouth
- What are the symptoms, treatment, and causes of acne?