Introduction to vitamin c serum?
Vitamin C serum is a very well-researched ingredient. It brightens hyperpigmentation, and sunspots and post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation are the dark spots you have after a breakout or acne. Vitamin C first is an excellent antioxidant. Antioxidant protection is so important because every single day, we face these things called free radicals.
And what free radicals do is they want to make us look as damaged and as old as possible. Vitamin C can also really help minimize the signs of aging. We will discuss Dr Rashel vitamin c serum in this article.
Different types of vitamin c Serums:
- Ascorbic acid (AA)
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (MAP)
- Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (SAP)
- Ethyl Ascorbic Acid (EAA)
- Ascorbyl Glucoside (AG)
- Ascorbyl Palmitate (AP)
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (TA)
- Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate (AAP)
Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate is the active form of vitamin C.
- Aqua and Glycerin
- Propylene Glycol
- Corn Gluten Amino Acids
- Glyceryl Polymethacrylate
- Pvm/Ma Copolymer
- Butylene Glycol
- Ci 16255 or Ci 19140
- Yeast Beta-Glucan
- PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- Carbomer and Triethanolamine
- Hydrolyzed Sclerotium Gum
- Phenoxyethanol or Glycosaminoglycans
- Hydrolyzed Collagen or Chlorphenesin
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid
Product Claim That:
- It is the new, improved formula.
- It is thin and highly effective.
- It Moisturizes your skin.
- It will help fade sun spots & discoloration, and refine skin texture, remove dullness.
- It has Powerful antioxidants that neutralize free radicals to guard your skin and give safety against sun damage and fade sun spots and discoloration.
- It will reduce the formation and minimize existing wrinkles.
- It has a highly robust base of original vegan hyaluronic acid for paunchy skin cells and shields and repairs your skin.
- It Brightens and smooths skin for a more radiant and youthful complexion.
- Its bottle comes in a thick cardboard box and glass jar, and the color of the bottle is Orange.
- The consistency of the serum is not very thick.
- It comes with a dropper lid.
- The quality of the glass bottle is just good. It is not breakable, but if you drop it with force, it will break into pieces, so please deal with it with care.
- The dropper lid also works correctly.
DR RASHEL Vitamin C Serum price in Pakistan:
The price of this product in Pakistan is 1499 pkr, and the quantity of serums is 50 ML. But different websites and pages sell this product at different prices. Most of the pages sell fake products. If you want to purchase this serum, go with the official site of DR RASHEL.
How to Use?
- First, wash your face and clean it with a cleanser to make sure all dirt is removed.
- Apply toner before applying any vitamin c (not necessary).
- I take three drops of this serum and apply it evenly on my face. Don’t rub it. Just tap on your face to absorb the serum.
- Cant not mix vitamin c serum with retinol. It will be dangerous to the skin. Vitamin c can be mixed with lactic acid, niacinamide acid, mandalic acid but not with retanols.
- Always use a moisturizer after vitamin c serum. If your skin is oily, please don’t use moisturizer.
- Use it twice a day. Once before sleeping and the second in the morning before applying makeup.
Dr rashel vitamin c serum side effects
Reviews ( worth buying or not):
I got this product late last year, I thought December last year, and then ever since I’ve been using the products, I noticed it’s okay like I noticed it was okay on my skin. You know my skin started becoming brighter, and people started asking, oh, what have you been using?
What’s your skincare regimen, and all that I said, oh, the product is working for me, but later I started noticing that the oil in my face became more.
I know I usually have an oily face bowl recently, but the oil in my face became more, and I got whitehead and blackhead on my face. That’s not before using that serum. NOT recommended for oily skin.
Review by sa Bigjoe
It’s not a known brand anywhere in the world. It’s underrated, and it was very cheap. I didn’t think of any brand when I was looking for vitamin c; I just thought I wanted to try vitamin c.
I hadn’t tried it yet, so I went to the supermarket, and it was the first product I saw. It’s widely available here at GCC, especially in pakala, but not much in the supermarket. It’s only in a mini convenience store, and it was cheap, 20 real, so it doesn’t work for me.
It’s not a waste of money, but if you have expensive vitamin c, that’s okay. For me, it’s not about the brand. It’s about quality and, yeah, the inclusion itself. When I bought it, I didn’t read the label, but I suggest you guys read it’s made in PRC PRC means made in china. It’s not a really good serum.
Review by lee
This product is not good for removing or even reducing pigmentation at all. My pigmentation is still there. I used that serum for four months. My long-time existing discoloration above the upper lip only lightened a bit but did not disappear. But it’s good for dry skin because of hyaluronic acid.
Review by Muniba
It helps to brighten your skin. It helps to glow your skin. Okay, if you’ve been looking for an anti-aging serum, you need this. Okay, it also works as a glow serum. It doesn’t just brighten your skin like it glows and brightens your skin. It’s very affordable. It was not that expensive.
If you have oily skin, do not use the product because it will break you out. It cannot be useful for people with oily skin. If your skin is dry it means you have sensitive skin.
So you can use it if your skin is sensitive, but as I said before, if you have oily skin or acne-prone skin, do not. What did I say? Don’t use this serum, okay? Apart from that, this serum is nice.
Review by Angel
I have been using this product for two months. According to my experience, this serum is best for anti-aging. If you want to use that serum for fine lines or wrinkles, then go for it, but it will take 4 to 5 months to show results.
It is also good for dry skin but not ok for oily skin. But it’s not for brightening skin. It can not lighten up my Hyperpigmentation or acne marks. It’s still there.
Review by Sonia sheikh
original Vs fake:
- First, u will see transparent shining particles in white color. You will notice a shine in the white color in reality.
- Second, the text is printed above the paper. If you put your hand on the text, you can feel the paper text bulging above the paper.
- Third, the expiry is written below.
- Fourth, scan the barcode printed on the cardboard of the product. If the detail of the product appears, then the product is original. If the barcode scan shows no result, then the product is fake.
This product is very famous and easily available in the market. It has bright hyperpigmentation and works for dark spots. This is thin and improved with a new formula. It works to fad sun spots and make skin active and removes dullness. It is also good for wrinkles. But this is not good for oily skin. Many people shared their reviews about this serum as you can see above. It is good for some people and sometimes it didn’t work for some people in some situations.