Are you using Dr Rashel Vitamin C Serum and want to know about DR RASHEL Vitamin C serum side effects and details about it? Here we are!! you just need to read this article till the end.
DR Rashel Vitamin C face Serum bottle comes in a thick cardboard box and glass jar, and the color of the bottle is Orange the packaging of the serum is very good. The consistency of dr rashel serum is not watery or not very thick and the color the serum is light orange but the actual vitamin c serum is colorless I don’t know why they add orange color in it. Its bottle contain a dropper lid .
The quality of the glass bottle is just good. It is not breakable, but if you drop it with force, it will break into pieces, so please deal with it with care. In this article we discuss Dr Rashel vitamin c serum side effects and other details about this serum.
Price of Dr Rashel serum in Pakistan
The price of Dr rashel vitamin C serum bottle in Pakistan is 1499 pkr, and the quantity of serums is 50 ML. It contains a and the dropper of Dr rashel vitamin C serum lid also works correctly.
Ingredients of Dr Rashel vitamin c serum
- Propylene Glycol
- Corn Gluten Amino Acids
- Glyceryl Polymethacrylate
- Pvm/Ma Copolymer
- Butylene Glycol
- Ci 16255
- Ci 19140
- Yeast Beta-Glucan
- PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- Hydrolyzed Sclerotium Gum
- Hydrolyzed Collagen
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid
Dr Rashel Vitamin C Serum claimed benefits
- DR RASHEL Vitamin C Serum is based on pure vegan hyaluronic acid to plump skin cells and protects and restore skin.
- DR RASHEL Vitamin Serum is the new and improved formula.
- DR RASHEL Vitamin C Serum is thin and highly effective serum ever.
- This Serum can hydrate your skin.
- To fade sun spots & discoloration, and refine skin texture, remove dullness and darkness Dr Rashel Vitamin Serum is helpful.
- Dr Rashel Serum has Powerful antioxidants that neutralize free radicals to prevent and reverse sun damage and fade sun spots, discoloration, and improve texture.
- Vitamin C Serum of Dr Rashel works on wrinkles.
- DR RASHEL Serum also Brightens and smooths skin for a more radiant and youthful complexion.
DR RASHEL Vitamin C Serum side effects
- DR Rashel Vitamin C Serum produce more oil on face so this product is not good for oily skin. people with dry skin can use this serum.
- Vitamin C Serum of DR RASHEL can not work on hyperpigmentation.
- Vitamin C Serum of DR RASHEL can cause acne and breakout on oily skin.
- DR RASHEL Vitamin Serum can not completely remove dark spots and acne marks.
- Vitamin C Serum of DR RASHEL can only use as moisturizer its only a good hydrating serum so this serum is only good for dry skin or normal skin.
- DR RASHEL Vitamin Serum also not work on wrinkles.
- If you already have acne on face please avoid this serum I can make your acne more worse.
- DR RASHEL Vitamin C Serum is good for dull and dry skin.
is dr rashel products good for skin
The products of Dr rashel are designed in UAE and processed in china. the quality of dr rashel products is good. every product of dr rashel is sealed with a double cap and every product comes with an expiry date. some products are very good for the skin and give brilliant results according to skin type and some products are worst for the skin.
Dr Rashel whitening toothpaste comes with excellent results but Dr rashel Vitamin c series products give average results so before choosing any products make sure that these products are suited to your skin or not. Before purchasing any products go through the ingredients list of the product.
Does Dr Rashel Vitamin c serum work effectively?
Vitamin C serum is one of the most popular skincare products on the market. But does it really work?
We asked Dr Rashel, a board-certified dermatologist, to weigh in on whether vitamin C serum is worth your money.
Here’s what she had to say:
“Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that can help protect the skin from damage caused by free radicals,” says Dr Rashel. “It can also help to boost collagen production, which can lead to firmer, more youthful-looking skin.”
So, if you’re looking for a skincare product that can help improve the appearance of your skin, vitamin C serum may be worth trying.
How long time does Dr Rashel serum take to work?
In simple words, this serum approximately takes two to weeks to work on the face and show results.
Can we use vitamin c serum daily?
Yes, you can use Dr Rashel vitamin c serum daily. However, we would recommend using it every other day or every third day to allow your skin time to adjust to the new product. If you have sensitive skin, start with once a week and increase as tolerated.
Can I use Vitamin C serum of Dr Rashel all night?
Yes, you can use Vitamin C serum all night. However, it is important to keep in mind that Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin and therefore should be used in conjunction with a moisturizer to prevent dryness.
How long should I leave Dr Rashel Vitamin C serum on my face?
You should leave Dr Rashel Vitamin C serum on your face for at least 30 minutes. This will give the serum time to work its way into your skin and start providing you with the benefits that it promises.
Can we mix Vitamin C serum with moisturizer?
In simple words yes you can mix vitamin c serum with moisturizer but if you are using Dr Rashel Vitamin C Serum it is better to use it directly.
How will I know if my serum is working or not?
The short answer is, you will know if our vitamin c serum is working if you see a difference in your skin. Specifically, you should see an improvement in the appearance of your skin tone and texture. If you don’t see any difference after using the serum for four to six weeks, then it’s time to stop using it and try something else.
When it comes to finding the perfect vitamin C serum, there are a few things you need to keep in mind. First and foremost, you want to make sure that the product is free of any synthetic ingredients. Secondly, you want to find a product that contains a high concentration of vitamin C. Last but not least, you want to find a product that has a low pH level.
Dr Rashel’s Vitamin C Serum meets all of these criteria and more. The serum is made with 100% natural ingredients, and it contains a 20% concentration of vitamin C. Additionally, the serum has a pH level of 3.5, which is significantly lower than most other serums on the market.
Bottom line: If you’re looking for a high-quality vitamin C serum that is free of synthetic ingredients and has a high concentration of vitamin C, then Dr Rashel’s Vitamin C Serum is the perfect choice for you.