Mandelac serum is the product of Jenpharm life sciences based in Lahore. They have Facewashes, Serums, Moisturizers, Sunscreens, and Brightening Creams. They also provide Hair care shampoos, hair Serums, and Supplements.
Mandelac Serum Overview:
It is the best-selling product of jenpharm. It contains 20% of mandelac acid, Aloe Vera Gel, Allantoin, glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, and Sorbitol. 20% mandelac acid is best for acne-prone skin and discoloration. It is a peeling solution it can peel dead skin cells on daily basis And make Your face clear. 20% AHA which acts as a chemical exfoliant to remove dead skin cells.
It is a powerful anti-bacterial acid that reduces acne & dark spots, improves texture & builds collagen to reduce the signs of aging. If you used this product as directed, It will show visible results within 2-4 weeks of use.
Rs. 998.00 and the quantity is 20ML.
Mandelac serum benefits:
- It can work on pustular acne.
- It helps to reduce hyperpigmentation.
- It is best for Anti-aging removing wrinkles and fine lines.
- It works on Comedonal acne and makes skin flawless.
- It makes the skin texture smooth.
- It reduces Acne scars and dark spots fastly.
- It is a peeling solution so it can remove dead skin cells.
- It reduces Melasma.
- It removes the marks of pregnancy.
- It reduces the production of melanin.
Mandelac serum side effects:
- It makes skin sensitive if your skin Is already super sensitive please avoid it.
- It creates redness.
- It can burn sensitive areas.
- It makes your face dry always use a moisturizer with it.
- It can create irritation and Swelling.
Warning: Always do a patch test on the arm or neck before using any product on the face.
how to use:
At first, MandelAC acid should be used each other night for two hours only, until your face alters to it. After that, increase the frequency daily basis. Use it after cleansing and moisturizing. There are 3 ways you can use it:
- Apply 2-3 drops of it directly with the help of a cotton pad on the affected areas.
- Apply 2-3 drops mixed in with your favorite moisturizer to help with the peeling and flaking of dead skin cells.
- If you have super sensitive skin, then use it only on targeted areas for a spot-correcting approach. Using Sunblock 50+ during the daytime is strongly recommended this serum peel your face or makes skin sensitive if you avoid sunblock before sun exposure your face can be burned and create redness.
I was very worried about acne. I tried out different products but my friends recommend it. I tried this. This was suitable. I would recommend this product for acne-prone skin.Reviewd by Javeria M.
My skin type is dry. i use this product according to the instruction but it burn my face badly instead of remiving my acne spots this product leave a sunborn spot on my face. i will never use it again 0/10Reviewed by Eezah
It is one of my favourite products that I have been using for more than a year. It is highly effective and works efficiently.Reviewed by Fakhra O.
I was appling it daily due to which my face got burnt. Do not use it on daily basis. after appling it, pimples appear on my face for 2 weeks. But i never left using it. After 2 weeks the acne on my face started disapearing and now i have clear face.Reviewed by Mehak beauty
I used it for 3 weeks. The consistency of it is watery and non-sticky. I have tiny bumps on my face it helps to cure that tiny pumps so, it is very effective for acne-prone skin.
But make sure to wash your face with cold water after 2 hours of application otherwise it will burn your face don’t use it on daily basis. I have a suggestion for people who have dry face don’t use that mandelac acid it will make irritation to the face.Reviewed by Afifa adil
Above we have shared reviews of people who have used this serum which shows that This serum is only best for oily and acne-prone skin. But it is not good for dry or sensitive skin. it makes dry skin even drier. This serum is a peeling solution when it peels off sensitive skin.
It will become more sensitive, so totally not recommended for sensitive and dry skin. Only those with oily skin can use it. if those with dry skin want to use it, they need to apply a good moisturizer after using it and wash it after 4 hours with cold water.
- What are the symptoms, treatment, and causes of acne?
- 10 best vitamin c serums
- OG Organix vitamin c serum price in Pakistan | Detailed Review
- DR RASHEL Vitamin C serum side effects + DR Rashel products
- Rivaj UK Sunblock Side effects, benefits, price, and detailed reviews
- Vince Vitamin C serum Detailed Review, Price, Benefits, and Side effects
- Biofad Cream Price In Pakistan + 3 Best Alternatives Creams
- Dermoteen Whitening Cream Price In Pakistan | Detailed Review